Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Gift of Coronavirus

The gift of the coronavirus is the gift of time.

I have written paragraphs for this blog in my head for years, but never found time to type the words on the computer. Now that I have intentionally slowed my life, I have given myself the gift of time to write what is swimming around in my head.

I have also given myself the gift of walking outdoors around the neighborhood, smiling at neighbors and watching children play outside.

We are each free to choose how we approach our "six feet of separation" during this global crisis.

I choose the freedom to redesign my life.

To let in the opportunities I have put aside because I was "living life to the fullest".

Maybe, living life a little slower is really "living life to the fullest".


No comments:

Post a Comment